Saturday 5 February 2011

Uncluttering My Space

So, this week, I've spent the majority of my time staring incessantly at my blogpage and thinking: "It's cluttered!"

Okay, honestly.  I'm bored as hell with the look.  I should really stop looking at it so much.

I've tried rearranging, changing colour schemes, moving the side bars around, fretting, cussing from the power going off in mid-change (not a good thing), and putting it all back like it was before.  It's still not right in my eyes.  I'm thinking seriously of changing it completely - like different template, colours, layout.  What do you think folks?

During my time staring incessantly, I've also poked about to the other various blogsites that I follow and catch my eye.  Some I really like, and think, I want that too.  But at the same time, I'd like it to stick, like a signature look.  Oh, the decisions!

Oh, well.  In the meantime, if the mood catches you, swing by fellow Champagne Books space opera writer, K.M. Tolan's blogsite, and read about why I like to read and write serials.

Well, until my ultimate change and all that happens in between that, stay tuned as I've a fairly busy February coming up.  It includes the Devil visiting and me skipping around here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment