Monday 7 March 2011

March Madness

So I dived head-first into March by scheduling a few interviews and features for the coming weeks.  Of course, now I have to come up with some interesting features I can yak about for the said features.  Interviews are easy - just answer the question.  Though, you do run the risk of repetition.

On the 13th, I post a feature blog at The Writer's Vineyard, my monthly commitment to the world of writing.  On the 18th, I feature on this blog KM Tolan, who's space opera books I've just recently devoured.  Nothing scheduled after that until April.  Which is kind of good as it will allow me some breathing space to finally, once and for all, put an end to polishing up my last book and submit it!  Certainly took me a while.  But I wanted to make sure it was ready, set and go.  Putting an end to a "series" is pretty hard, knowing that I had to answer all those nagging questions and tie off all the loose ends properly.

March also surprised me as my cover art for The Lancaster Rule was put up among a list of other covers for Most Eye-Catching Cover for March.  While I sort of knew I was going to be entered in the competition, I didn't realize it would be quite so soon.  So, that was some pleasant news.  Wish me luck...or better yet, wish the talented cover artist Amanda Kelsey luck.

So, as I take this quick break to scratch out these few lines, I dive right back into another blog feature so I won't find myself caught behind schedule.  Stay tuned while I rack my brains for some profound ponderings to write about.

2 comments:

  1. Are you one of those authors that writes blog posts ahead of time? I am because I tend to get a little fuzzy from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! Yes I am...saves the deteriorating brain from thinking/remembering too much. There's just so much it can hold, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete