Friday 2 July 2010

Excerpt From A Review

Click on over to Laura Hogg's blogpage and check out my latest review for The Lancaster Rule.

This was a very good review with some good, honest opinions.  Much appreciated Laura!

Here's an excerpt:

I loved it and would highly recommend it, even with the things of which I took issue. The Lancaster Rule was a story well worth reading, one of the most enjoyable I’ve read in a while. The ending had me smiling. I loved the sense of humor woven throughout the story, even among the very serious parts of the book that kept me riveted. This story entertains and takes a reader on an emotional ride. Check it out!

For the full review, click to her blogpage:  Travel The Ages

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, love the look!

    ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sent you a direct message on your Yahoo. Hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete