Friday 10 February 2012

What's Up With Me?

Well, other than scratching my head, wondering about blog posts and scheduling stuff for future blog posts (both here and there), I've been neck-deep in WIP reviewing.

Bengaria's War, is complete, the second draft needs just a wee bit more tweaking and then...that's it.  I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with it, but, I am hoping it'll interest an agent.  Hoping big time!  I suppose, I should get cracking and send out some query letters.  That would help...

Anyways, I'm eager to get BW off my To Do pile, and tackle a new project that landed on my lap via my brother -- the original geek in the family.  Our idle musings and daily instant messaging conversations sparked a story idea about Time (not to mention the fact that he lives in Toronto, which is an hour in the past from my time, here in Barbados).  At the risk of giving away too much about it, this is a story I see coming out in short story installments.  My brother is thinking Twilight Zone-like stories.  So, once BW is scuttled off to one side, this new project will be my focus.  I envision lengthy researching and many Google searches on Time itself.

Aside for writing projects, what up with me otherwise?  Not much.  I know, I lead such an exciting life.  Well, at least the weather's still mild and cool.  It won't last long, since March approaches quickly, and so too the dry season and heat.  Such cheery things to look forward to.

Well, that's all for now.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. When looking for an agent, query letters definitely help... ;-)

    Good luck with your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee!! I know right... And thanks, I'm quote looking forward to my new project.

    ReplyDelete