Wednesday 2 June 2010

Stay Tuned This June

Another month and the heat levels in the tropics still have not improved.  Outside, and inside, the air is stifling hot - and what winds do blow, well, they may as well have come out the other side of an exhaust fan.

June also brings the listing for all the names of all the hurricanes the season proposes to have...here they are, if you're interested: Alex, Bonnie, Colin, Danielle, Earl, Fiona, Gaston, Hermine, Igor, Julia, Karl, Lisa, Matthew, Nicole, Otto, Paula, Richard, Shary, Tomas, Virginie, Walter.

I've niece called Fiona and she's a real hell-raiser...I'm beginning to get a little worried now.  What with the strange and extreme heat levels, all across the land, people are muttering that a hurricane is due this year.  After all, we have been spared a direct hit since 1955's Janet.

With all these names to remember (glad the weather forecasters got it down pat), I've had to create another list with another set of names - this one to keep track of my interviews with fellow writers/bloggers.  I know, talking about that blasted book again.  Hey, why not, right?  After all, it's all about getting people to notice you.

This month, I'll be featuring T.M. Hunter, fellow Champagne Books writer and well known for his Aston West books (Heroes Die Young & Friends In Deed).  You'll get to meet him on June 7, so come back then and see what he had to say about some questions I had for him.  In turn, I'll be interviewed by him on his site June 13.  I'll post the link closer to the time.

On June 4, I'll be interviewed by Anne Patrick over at her blogsite.  If you remember, I interviewed her last month, so now it's my turn to get grilled.  So, check me out in a couple days at http://www.suspensebyanne.blogspot.com/.

Leave a comment, ask another question of your own - I'll be glad to answer...providing I haven't shut the power off, found a suitable hiding place while I brace myself for an incoming hurricane.  Oh, wait...the hurricane season only just started.  I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment