Thursday 27 January 2011

Before January Ends

January is coming ever-close to an end and my calendar for next month never looked so busy.  Who knew writing a book (or two) would fill up my days so much.  My fascination with looking at my computer and checking up on things is getting a tad obsessive.

To recap, I've scheduled some blog features for the coming months, where I'll play hostess to my fellow writers when they visit my site.  So stay tuned and meet some very talented and imaginative writers.

On the writing front itself, I'm neck-deep in self edits for the final book in the series, The Eternal Knot.  My personal deadline of submitting it before the month end is looking possible.  Even the first few days of February would be good.  So trying my best to polish it up nicely.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I've got Lancaster Rule on my to-read list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Yours, Shadow Fox, is slowly making it's way into mine.

    ReplyDelete